Sunday, January 6, 2013

Can eye surgery repair my eyesight?

Q. Hello, I was wondering if Lasik or any form of eye surgery (I'm not worried about cost) can fully repair my eyesight or at least to a 20/30. Now I have really bad eyesight, but can't seem to remember what each eye is. What I'm trying to get to is: Can eye surgery repair my incredibly poor eyesight to at least 20/30? (I'm not blind, if i had to guess my eye sight is 7.00 in my left and 8.00 in my right at most)

A. yea you can easily get 20/20 from lasik surgery.
and actally, I think groupon has a discount going on for lasik surgery (depending on where you live).
You should check it out.

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu45616892





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can eye surgery repair my eyesight?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP