Sunday, December 9, 2012

my bird cockateil is looking like its dead, i need help now!?

Q. its not responding to its name, it also cannot keep its eyes open, has no balance and is not eating or drinking. what do i do, its an emergency, i love this bird!
ive now put a shirt in its cage and layed my bird down on it, its still breathing but only just, heart beat is slow and eyes are not opening, still not eating or drinking and not making any noise, please my bird needs help but where i am its night time and i dont think that it will live till tomorow! help my bird!

A. Hi Ben,
You need to call for an avian vet right away - most of them have a 24 hour service for emergencies like this. Here's a list of avian vets in Queensland area:

http://www.aavac.com.au/localvet.html#QLD

Best of luck - and do try calling, even although it's the middle of the night. You might even find a vet who is willing to come out to your bird, rather than risk any additional stress of moving it to the surgery.

EDIT:
What the hell is wrong with the random down-voter? This bird needs a vet, fast, and whoever is voting anyone down for saying so needs their head examined.
Moron


im very depressed, im cross eyed?
Q. i never take pictures, mainly because i was born With cross eyes. i feel very depressed because im not like everyone else, my eyes are weird. all i want to do is get surgery on them, or at least find hope to get them fixed. my mom keeps saying she has no time to bring me to the doctor's. i feel so hopeless and that my appearance will never change.i want to end my life.

is there any hope for me? how can i get my mom to get my eyes checked? i feel like giving up.

A. Oh, my dear,dear girl! You do have a problem, don't you?

Now, the first thing I am going to ask you to do right now is to forgive your mum for no having your treated. Believe you me, it would be very upsetting for her, too, to not be able to get you treatment but probably she just cannot afford it. But there is something you can do
all by yourself, which is to go into an optometrist's shop after school tomorrow. Now, the optometrist will not treat you, but explain your situation to him and he could refer you onto who would be most appropriate for you to be examined by and possibly give you an outline of what your treatment would consist of.

Here in Queensland, you would probably qualify for public health to pay for your essential treatment. If you ask the optometrist you visit, he may give you particular advice on that.

Sleep well tonight. You will have a busy and exciting day tomorrow. I trust all goes especially well for you.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my bird cockateil is looking like its dead, i need help now!?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP