Tuesday, May 28, 2013

How much does Lasik eye surgery cost in Mexico? And is it safe there?

Q. I have a cousin that got Lasik eye surgery in Mexico for about $400 for each eye. Is this a typical price in Mexico? In the U.S., prices are typically three times as much, like in the $1,500 to $2,000 range for each eye. I'm just a little hesitant doing any kind of surgery in Mexico.

I currently live in Dallas but I'm looking for affordable Lasik. Thanks

A. Stay away from mexico for any surgery. it costs more here because a Professional does it. it costs less in mexico because a wanna be US Citizen doctor does it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much does Lasik eye surgery cost in Mexico? And is it safe there?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP