Tuesday, May 28, 2013

how old are you supposed to be to have lasik eye surgery?

Q. I am 15 yrs. Im turning 16 this september and i want lasik eye surgery.But i don't know if theres a age for it.

A. I had Lasik eye surgery done after wearing glasses for 16 years. It has been perfect for me. I have had no changes. Of course, as I age, I expect changes. I also co-manage refractive surgery and have seen hundreds of successful patients. It doesn't hurt, generally. There is a bit of pressure, but no real pain if you have LASIK. The PRK version (where no flap is cut) is a little more uncomfortable for the first few days following the procedure. I've seen several people who said they were in some pain, but healed just fine. I used to wear both glasses and contact lenses. I had LASIK done and it's the best decision I've ever made. I can see clearly, no squinting, no driving with glasses anymore. I can read road signs, see the individual leaves in the trees (they're not just a blurry mess anymore). It's also nice to be able to see what time it is when I wake up. The procedure is painless (although a bit uncomfortable) but takes less than 15 minutes. Highly recommended.

If you need help finding a reputed surgeon in India u can check out the ink below:
http://www.indianhealthguru.com
You can schedule a free appointment there and they'll answer all your questions and see if you qualify as a good candidate or not





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how old are you supposed to be to have lasik eye surgery?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP