Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Do you think it would be a bad idea for me to get Lasik?

lasik eye surgery at 50
 on Standard or Custom Lasik Eye Surgery?
lasik eye surgery at 50 image




GSD Lover


I'm 19 yrs old but my dad said that even when they gave him Lasik eye surgery then the doctors said his eyes are STILL changing even though he's 50 yrs old. Also, I have a humongous fear of blood and the thought of doing surgery on my eye in particular doesn't help. I tend to faint when I see a lot of blood.


Answer
There is no blood involved in Lasik surgery. I had it. I even had to go back a second time for some fine tuning. I am very squeemish about anything being done to my eyes. It was unpleasant but I made it through. I think your Dad wants you to wait till you are older and can pay for it yourself.

How much does Lasik eye surgery cost, what kinds of different surgeries are there, and anything else to know..?




Pregnant w


I really dont know a whole lot about the surgery, however it seems like a dream come true!
I do have an astigmatism in both eyes and my rx is -3.75 and -3.50 and actually got a little better this last check up.
I just want some information, some experience stories, or just anything you'd like to add
thanks



Answer
in 28 and i had it done 5 yrs ago it has to be one of the best things ive done and i reccomend it to anyone it costs about 400 each eye its a simple procedure lasts about 20 mins and although blurry i could see straight after i went with optical express the service and aftercare i got was fab i reccomend u go and see them and they will go through it all with you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you think it would be a bad idea for me to get Lasik?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP