Friday, October 25, 2013

how can i remove my spectacles permanently?

lasik eye surgery for children
 on LASIK Eye Surgery
lasik eye surgery for children image




sonika g


i am a child of 9 years and i want a suggestion from you to remove my spectacles. so, plz help me


Answer
I think when you are older you can get "Lasik" eye surgery which is Laser surgery that will correct your vision so you will not need glasses. I think your parents and eye care professional
can help you.

Do insurances cover Lasik Surgery or Contacts?




MissDBG


I will be going to the eye doctor soon and will be talking to them about getting contacts since my vision has change so much and my glasses don't help anymore. I also want to talk about the possibility of getting Lasik. My mom has insurance for me but it's not that great and I don't know if it will cover contacts or Lasik?


Answer
It depends on your insurance. You can call the provider or most providers have a website that tells you what they cover. Most will help with or completely cover contacts. Generally insurance won't cover Lasik if you're a minor and most doctors won't do Lasik until either your growth plates in your hands have sealed (indicating biological adulthood) or you have 3 consecutive annual eye exams in which your vision does not change.

If your vision is still changing there's no point in getting Lasik because it will continue to change pretty much until it just doesn't change anymore (usually this happens once you reach adulthood if your vision problems began as a child).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can i remove my spectacles permanently?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP