Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Who does good lasik eye surgery in Michigan?

lasik eye surgery michigan
 on lasik eye surgery upstate new yorkl
lasik eye surgery michigan image




Sunny McBu


Preferably Central Michigan.


Answer
ask some of your friends and see who they liked and think about how it would fit your needs.

how much does lasik eye surgery cost in MI?




Sharon


My eyes are pretty bad and I want to get lasik. I was wondering about how much I can look on spending for this procedure.


Answer
I think it's like 1-2,000, an eye. Something like that, you'll actually have to talk to the place you are thinking of going to get it done, and they will give you an answer...but i do believe it's that much per eye. hope this helps, i'm not sure what it is in michigan..but it does depend on your eyes, and how bad they are, and if they can do it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Who does good lasik eye surgery in Michigan?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP