Tuesday, December 4, 2012

has anyone had lasik surgery and how much did it cost?

Q.

A. Wow, I don't know where you guys are getting your quotes at or where you live, but...

I just had mine done January 2, 2007, in Omaha, Nebraska. The cost was $4200 for Custom LASIK, no blades. Standard no blade LASIK was $3600. I received a 10% discount on the Custom, so my net cost was about $3800.

I'd priced out 3 other places in Omaha prior to booking where I went. Those prices were $4000 (Custom, no blade), $3200 (no Custom blade for flap removal), and $3000 (no Custom, blade for flap removal).

If you are planning on doing it, I would definitely check to see if any health plans at your employer offer discounts or anything. Also, if you have a flex benefits program, set that money aside in that account so you can pay with tax-free dollars.

Hope that helps. It ain't cheap, but it's worth it. And I would stay away from anyone that says $250 per eye. You don't want to end up looking like a pirate.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: has anyone had lasik surgery and how much did it cost?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP