Monday, December 10, 2012

I am 18 and my eyes are shaped weird, really ugly. Is there a cosmetic surgery to fix this?

Q. And Not eyelid surgery. I mean Eye surgery, to make my eyes pretty. What is the name?
My eyes are shaped and look weird. THey are ugly. They don't look old, just ugly. Don't tell me their not, Just tell me is there a cosmetic surgery to make mu eyes pretty? What is the Name of it? Whats it called so I can look it up please.
And Not eyelid surgery. I mean Eye surgery, to make my eyes pretty. What is the name? I am serouis I really want to know please help!

A. now there are many many types of cosmetic surgeries available.

first we should know, what exactly is the problem

for making eyes preety, there are 3 types of surgeries available.
1- eyelift
2- eye deep
3- eyeout

that's the simple name that i told u bout.

you might want to check for the surgery alternatives though.


What are a few ways to get rid of those annoying dark circles under your eyes?
Q. Besides surgery please name a few ways (such as home-remedies) to get rid of them; thanks!

A. dark circles really spoil the skin complexion.here are some tips for removing dark circles-
Apply gauss dipped in saline luke warm water over eyes till its warmth could be felt.
Mix turmeric and red sandal wood powder to make paste. These should be in equal quantities. Apply this over the under eye circles for 8 minutes. Place a moist cloth over the pack.
Make paste of a ripe banana. Add one teaspoon of chilled milk. Apply this paste over the eye lids and delicate skin around your eyes.
Do keep thin cucumber slices over your eyes. You can also go for gauss dipped in chilled cucumber juice.
Do keep a used tea bag after keeping in refrigerator for not less than 30 minutes over your eyes.
Apply 1 mix of equal quantities of almond oil and olive oil under your eyes. Wash this next day morning.

for more tips you may visit my source.


What was the name of the episode of the Simpsons where Homer gets laser eye surgery?
Q. The only thing that I remember about the episode is the scene where he refuses his eyedrops after the surgery and his eyes completely crust over.

A. Last Tap Dance in Springfield. It is the 20th episode of the 11th season


What was the name of that revolutionary Roman doctor that was able to perform eye surgery?
Q. I know that he did/created other surgeries but I just cant remember his name.
Cyclops was a monster, not a doctor. I NEED REAL ANSWERS!

A. As far as I know should be CELSUS -
His full name is AULUS CORNELIUS CELSUS ( 25 BC - 50 AD).
Check here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aulus_Cornelius_Celsus





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am 18 and my eyes are shaped weird, really ugly. Is there a cosmetic surgery to fix this?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP