Thursday, December 6, 2012

What r the side effects of eye laser surgery , which is done to improve ur eyesight?

Q. Thanks for ur answers. I'm feelin' confused. Dunno what to do yet...

A. There are risks to LASIK, But the problems are even greater when you add in the complications artificial corrections.

Artificial corrections don't address the real issues so our blurry vision continues to get worse year after year.

Artificial corrections bottleneck our brain speed, take away our 3D vision, give us a tight neck and tight shoulders. They suppress our imagination and reduce our senses of hearing and smell. In order to see through glasses, contacts, and lasik, our whole body is under a degree of tension. Because LASIK is etching your prescription onto your eyeballs it permanently locks these tendencies into our vision system.


Do people with a lazy eye or lazy eyes see differently?
Q. Do they see things in a different way that those of us with with eyes that both point in the same direction.
Is their peripheral vision different?

A. First I want to clear up something in this question. You are describing strabismus not lazy eye. Lazy eye is when an eye does not learn to see correctly and can't be helped even with corrective lenses because the brain does not recognize the eye. Strabismus is a variety of different conditions that affect the muscles in the eyes. Strabismus can lead to a lazy eye or amblyopia if left untreated.

I have strabismus and my peripheral vision is not different as far as I know. I do have some mild issues with depth perception and occasionally experience double vision. My brain does not perceive mind's eye images correctly or 3D movies. If I watch a 3D movie, I will usually get a nasty headache because I will see two slightly overlapping images.

My eyes point in the same direction most of the time, but my left eye will wander a little when I am tired or fatigued. I have been treated for it with two surgeries, patching, eyeglasses, and vision therapy. The condition is better than when I first started treatment, but I do not believe it is something curable. Strabismus does not really impact my life much at this point so I do not mind having it.

I left some helpful links in the sources section.


How to get better eye sight?
Q. I had glasses since i was in second grade and its annoying my mom is just wasting money and i just really wanna see without them i have to put my sunglasses on top of it and when i got to the movies i have to put my 3D glasses on top of it too :/ my mom said i cant get contacts and im not getting surgery what foods/exercises /tips can help me improve eye sight cause my eye sight is very poor dont know why...

A. You have poor eyesight because of the shape of your cornea which causes light to focus on the wrong part of your eye. Unfortunately the only way to correct it is with either a lens to refocus the light (glasses of contacts) or to change the shape of your cornea (this can only be done with surgery).


Is there a chance that I will ever see in my left eye?
Q. So i was born eye in my left eye but i can see alittle bit. i just turn 17 today(may 11). i cant see in 3D :( i always cry because there is no one in my life know what its like. i wish all the time that i was nornmal. i also have gigantism.

A. [Life]... sorry to hear.. and say.. But you've probably got AMBLYOPIA... and after say 6yrs old, if it hasn't been treated with therapy and maybe surgery, the vision won't ever improve.

Don't feel down, many many people have normal functional lives with just one eye.... and many people also have pretty good lives with no eyes....





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What r the side effects of eye laser surgery , which is done to improve ur eyesight?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP