Wednesday, January 9, 2013

How to get bigger and deeper set eyes without makeup or surgery?

Q. I would like a natural way to make my eyes bigger and deeper without surgery or makeup. If not, can you give me some make up tips, but I'd really like a natural way. Thanks

A. Don't use coloured eyeliner on your bottom waterline. Instead choose a white eyeliner and apply it to your waterline and the corners of your eye. It gives your eyes a bigger more awake look to them. You should check out my youtube channel, it is dedicated to fun cheap makeup and fashion ideas. It has videos on how to make your own makeup as well :). Stay tuned for something that better answers your question and messege me if you have any other questions :). Its :www.youtube.com/manfymahre04 someoen like you should subscribe rate and comment!


What age is a good age for corrective eye surgery?
Q. I really want corrective eye surgery(glasses my whole life, contacts never worked, etc.), but I'm afraid my eyes are still growing. (I guess a side question would be, when do eyes stop growing?) What age is a good age for corrective eye surgery? I've heard various things, like right after puberty to age 24. Please give a straight, informed answer, not the first result in a search. I really appreciate any help! Thank you!

A. One should typically wait til about mid-20's. Most MD's look for at least 3 yrs of stable vision. The eyes will continue to grow til usually mid to late teens. At infancy, the length of the eyeball is between 17-18 mm and the average adult eyeball is ~24 mm in length. Puberty is typically when the prescription of the eyes change the most. The person has a big growth spurt and grows many inches, the eye lengthens (grows too, but not by big #'s) and you become more nearsighted. Everyone's different, but most people stabilize in mid-20's. Thus, LASIK is best then.

Heads up though, you'll still need reading glasses in your 40's! Everyone does!


Has anyone gone to glasses, contacts to laser eye surgery?
Q. I have glasses and contacts. When i wear my glasses then put my contacts on everything seems to look bigger. And I want to eventually get laser eye surgery. Is everything really bigger. Has anyone went from glasses to contacts to laser eye surgery? And if so after you got it done did you see the same out of your glasses or your contacts?

A. If you get lasik, everything will seem as if you were wearing contact, plus the dry eyes and plus the halos at night.

High myopes usually see things smaller with their glasses and when they put on contacts everything looks bigger but they have to converge more when reading.


What kind of surgery can make your eyes bigger?
Q. I've heard a brow lift can make your eyes appear wider, but I am talking about making your actual eyes bigger. Thanks!

A. If you are Asian, there are many eyelid surgeries that create a crease and make the eye "bigger" and more Western looking.

I don't recommend it though... Why take a risk on something as precious as your eyes?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get bigger and deeper set eyes without makeup or surgery?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP