Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What happens in your eye when the doctor requires you to wear eyeglasses?

Q. What actually happens? is the lens in your eye misplaced thats why you have a blurry vision?
or considered near sighted?

I heard that laser eye surgery is the solution, so what does laser eye surgery do?

A. all good questions.

"What actually happens? is the lens in your eye misplaced thats why you have a blurry vision?"

no. in the case of nearsightedness its either b/c:

a) your eye is too long (axial length...front to back)

or

b) your cornea is too steep (too curved)

or a combo of those. its mostly genetic.


"I heard that laser eye surgery is the solution, so what does laser eye surgery do?"

makes your cornea *thinner*, which reduces its refractive power


How to get better eye vision naturally?
Q. I can't afford laser eye surgery, or anything expensive.

Please give me advice/tips on how I can get better vision naturally that anyone can do. Thanks!

A. Well, my prescription was -3.75 and now it's -1.00 thanks to the exercises I've been doing. It wasn't a quick thing because it actually took a long time but I'm very happy. I'm sure that 99% of the people with glasses would quit the exercise after a week or two. It's boring and you need to learn many things besides the exercises and we have glasses and contacts that give you normal vision in a second and without any effort.
I learned what to do from a book ( http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Perfect-Vision-Prevent-Nearsightedness/dp/1556436777/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254924159&sr=1-1 ) but a behavioural optometrist can assist and teach you. Unfortunately your regular optometrist doesn't know anything about these things and will tell you that you're wasting your time with the exercises.
If they're right, then what happened to me ? A miracle ? I don't think so.


What Eye Correction Surgery Is Appropriate For Me?
Q. I am a male. 27 years old. My vision was - 1.25 last time i checked it and it was 2 years ago. I have astigmatism and nearsightedness. What kind of eye correction surgery will be appropriate for me to improve my vision?

A. You sound like an excellent candidate for either Lasik or PRK. Of course, more information than what you have provided is needed to assure you are a good candidate but chances are that one of these would work well for you.


I'm still pretty young and my eye vision is really bad. How can i improve my vision?
Q. If i get older you can do laser eye surgery. But some people can't i think because their eyes are too thin or something, is it true?
But are there any natural ways to improve too?
ill be chosing a best answer.

A. Too thin, no, not exactly...I think they are a little confused. What eye surgery usually does is remove a little piece of the cornea to change its shape, and thereby its focus. This is for myopia (nearsightedness). There's is an upper limit of myopia that can be corrected. It's much harder to correct hyperopia (farsightedness) because the reverse process needs to be done, the cornea needs to be more domed.

But surgery is the only option, because it is a structural defect. No supplement or exercise can possibly help.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What happens in your eye when the doctor requires you to wear eyeglasses?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP