Sunday, January 20, 2013

LasikPlus Eye Surgery - Are you happy with the results?

Q. I am going to have lasik eye surgery with Dr. Sonny (Sanjay Desh) Goel at the LasikPlus Center in MD. I guess I am having pre-operation gitters.

Where can I go to check on his credential and if he had any complaints or lawsuits.

A. I don't know about complaints but YES, GET IT DONE.
I asked around my office and got a good surgeon in Northern VA. Now I see 20/15. Experience and good equipment is a must. Dr. Gesh has 15 yrs of experience, from what I saw in a quick search, I wouldn't worry much. You could look in public record for lawsuits if you want to.
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp

Surgery is easy, hardest part is talking yourself into getting it done. If you are that nervous you could get one eye done at a time but personally I would do them both.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: LasikPlus Eye Surgery - Are you happy with the results?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP