Sunday, June 23, 2013

Will the price of lasik eye surgery go down in the near future?

lasik eye surgery price
 on LASIK Eye Surgery Costs | LASIK Surgery Cost
lasik eye surgery price image




Nova G


I was thinking of getting the lasik eye surgery, but the cost is keeping me down.
I have myopia with -4.5d. Last time I checked the cost for costumvue lasik surgery was around $ 3,800 for both eyes.
I live in DC metro area. Thanks



Answer
Nothing else in our society is getting cheaper these days and as you know, the cost of living (and doctor's expenses-- staff, cost of laser, maintenance fee for the laser, royalty for the laser manufacturer every time the laser is used, rent will not be coming down anytime soon). I would not trust my eyes to a bargain basement dr. who flies in from out of town, does dozens of surgeries and then comes back in weeks. You need an established surgeon who isn't going to move out of town next month. Remember, LASIK is surgery. Not blood and guts surgery. But still surgery.

Cost of LASIK Eye Surgery in Canada and Age Requirement?




Chris


I was planning on getting lasik eye surgery because I've always had bad eyes (hate wearing contacts). I was wondering what the average cost is in Canada. Is it cheaper than other parts or more expensive?

Also is there a certain age you have to be?



Answer
Lasik eye surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her dental implants and lasik surgery in India by a company called Indian Health Guru Consultants. The Price for dental and lasik surgery is very less in India. She paid 25% of the price she was quoted in America.

Indian Health Guru Consultants is very famous in India They arrange Dental surgery, jaw surgery, lasik eye surgery, Dental Implants etc for foreign patients in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and magazines- about their patient stories.They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low cost, as dental and eye surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.

http://www.indianhealthguru.com
Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will the price of lasik eye surgery go down in the near future?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP