Monday, July 29, 2013

Can i get Lasik at the age of 17?

lasik eye surgery houston
 on ... -FREE LASIK Houston Texas | Houston TX LASIK | Diagnostic Eye Center
lasik eye surgery houston image




Rachel S


Im 17 and i want lasik eye surgery before prom... but im only 17... well prom isnt till april and my 18 birthday is in march.



but I would love to do it some time before new years.


can i do it?


its just that my eyes are really bad.



Answer
The problem with your age is that your eyes may continue to change. You will have to talk to the eye dr, but they want you prescription to be stable.

I had lasik at 34 and I should have done it sooner. It's awesome. Went to Mann eye clinic in Houston. They are wonderful!

On average, how much does LASIK surgery cost?




savoytruff


I live in Houston, TX.


Answer
I paid almost $5000 for both eyes. I could have most likely had it done cheaper, but these are the only eyes that I have. I chose a surgeon who had experience and a history of good results. He also used the latest technology, a completely blade free operation.

Check with your current eye doctor for a recommendation. Do your research and if you are good candidate for the surgery, pick a surgeon you trust and are comfortable with!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i get Lasik at the age of 17?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP