Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What are the recommendations for Lasik eye surgery?

lasik eye surgery after 50
 on lasik eye surgery after 50 on of dealing with eye problems today is ...
lasik eye surgery after 50 image




Gareth


Please help, i would like to know the recommendations for lasik eye surgery! Such as eye health, general health, Ect...


Answer
I just had lasik last Thursday & would highly recommend it! The first step is to have a lasik evaluation. This exam SHOULD be free at whatever laser facility you choose. It is basically to determine if you are a candidate or not. Your eyes will be dilated that day and they will do multiple tests to check the overall health of your eyes.
The procedure itself was SOOO much better than I thought it would be! The surgeon talks you through the whole thing and its over before you know it!
overall, it was one of the best decisions I have ever made! I was a -7.00 and -7.50 prior to surgery and now I'm 20/20 without any correction :)
Good luck & best wishes to you!

When will my vision stabilize after LASIK eye surgery?




Farah


My vision was -5 for both eyes. I had the LASIK eye surgery last Tuesday. And ever since my vision changed to -2.50 in one eye and the other is +2.50 .. Today is Saturday and I haven't seen any provement. So how long does it take to stabilize?


Answer
I was -4 in both eyes, just did the Ziemer all laser procedure 6 weeks ago. I had fluctuation for the first 5 weeks, but i was 20/25 and 20/15 (L/R) the day after. My eyes seemed to change from day to day, Until about a week ago.
For the last week it has been remarkably clear and no change. Your eyes are still swollen and healing. The first two weeks I had the most changes.

You should have a one week follow up. You need to discuss it with your doctor at that point, or on Monday when they open. Don't rub your eyes, use your drops, and wear your sunglasses.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the recommendations for Lasik eye surgery?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP