Friday, July 26, 2013

If I had LASIK Surgery, is a waiver required for me to join the military if I have a nursing degree?

lasik eye surgery military
 on lasik eye surgery for military on laser-eye-surgery-military-army.jpg
lasik eye surgery military image




Kevin


I have a degree in Nursing and I am interested in joining the military. I understand that I can apply for a direct commission into the military. However, I have had LasIk eye surgery and I can see 20/20. I was wondering if a waiver would be needed?


Answer
As long as it has been at least 6 months with no complications and your vision meets post-surgery standard, you would not require a waiver.

You will not be eligible for Airborne school or diving. There is no waiver for that.

AR 40-501

What will lasik eye surgery cost?




RFMH


Want to get lasik eye surgery after basic and was wondering how much it costs normally. Do they offer military discounts or any other discounts? Will they usually do a payment plan?


Answer
Anywhere from $1000 per eye to about $4000 per. I paid a little over $2000 per eye last year to have it done by the same physician who performs on the Dallas Cowboys. Good results so far.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If I had LASIK Surgery, is a waiver required for me to join the military if I have a nursing degree?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP