Monday, August 5, 2013

what type of laser eye surgery technique is the best and most advanced?

lasik eye surgery gone wrong
 on Best Example Of Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong.
lasik eye surgery gone wrong image




jaedacoy


i have astigmatism, not sure if that matters

id like to know what you think is the best type of laser eye surgery.. in 2011
in terms of the flap, and all that.. no blade? lasek and more



Answer
Dont get lasik there is a high chance of something going wrong. YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR CORNEA bombarded by a technology that still wont guarantee any longterm effects.

Who has any personal experience with this kind of surgery?




Calilv0123


ok so, being in the military, u r offered lots of benefits...one being, eye surgery (u know, like the LASIK). ive really been thinkin about doing it. and i do know that the surgery the military offers has a higher success rate than the actual LASIK, but of course there r still risks, possibilities....etc. does anyone have personal experience about how getting that surgery helped (or not helped) to better their lives?


Answer
This is my post to the laser eye forum… (Also, at http://www.lasereyeforum.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=4599)

*************************
My Experiences - Optical Express (Nottingham)

4 weeks ago I spoke to a couple of friends who had had laser surgery . They say it was the best thing they had ever done. This spurred me on, together with looking at the statistics, and 3 wks ago I went for my free consultation.

I decided I wanted to go for the full thing, Wavefront and Intralase, thus avoiding sharp instruments, and using only lasers.

My prescription was mild R+1, L+0.75, so the cost was just over £2k

I am 41, and thought to myself, "Just trust the statistics, and be brave for 5 minutes, and you will enjoy the remainder of your life more."

So, Last Friday 7/3/08 was D-day. Got to Nottingham at 3pm and after a little wait - I was called in to do triple checks regarding facts and figures, and was taken in to the operating theatre.

Lay on the bed, nervous I had to admit, but took myself off to another place, and less than 5 minutes later both eyes were done. 10 minutes after that I was in a taxi home with sunglasses on, and thinking, "Wow, I did it".

I had always wanted it done, but never been in a financial position to do so. I was also concerned about the chances of things going wrong, but my friends successes filled me with great confidence.

No grittiness, tad sore a couple of hours later, but a couple of Ibuprofen and a half-decent night's sleep, and woke up more-or-less perfect.

Have a little night-glare at the mo, and a bit of bruising on the eyeballs, but both will get better in a couple of weeks.

The cost sounds expensive, but it pays for itself over the years, in not buying glasses every couple of years.

If your frightened don't be - surgeons (in this case Mr Bal Manoj - Google him) sit at the side of God.

As a sportsman (146 at snooker, 4 over at golf) I'm just glad to have my peripheral vision back, and can't wait to get back on the golf course.

*********************************************

So I would heartily recommend it as I have perfect eyesight now.

Furthermore, they operate a "Recommend A Friend" deal at Optical Express, whereby the new customer gets £50 off the price if they quote a previous customer's details, and I would also get £50 for recommending you. Email me and I can let you have my details.

Hope all this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what type of laser eye surgery technique is the best and most advanced?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP