Monday, October 28, 2013

How to get rid of freckles?

laser eye surgery 60 year old
 on Minnesota Diabetes Walk: Why We Walk | diabetesMN.com
laser eye surgery 60 year old image







I've had freckles all my life. They kinda fade when it's cold and stand out in the sun. It makes me really really self conscious every second of the day. I tried this fade cream but it made my face really pale. I don't mind freckles on my checks and no just not everywhere else.any suggestions?(:
Sorry I meant to say I don't mind freckles on my cheecks and nose just not everywhere else !(:



Answer
Laser will zap it right out. Cost $750 per session for each large freckle or mole Risk: blistering or sunburn, which can be prevented with the use of sunblock and Aquaphor.
Example from one who had laser surgery to remove freckles:
I had laser surgery to remove my freckles yesterday . . .?
she said it will be sore the first day and boy was it and she said i may have some swelling, well i woke up this morning and the skin under my eyes is swollen so bad that my eyes are almost closed. i took a goodies headache medicine because it says it contains an anti-inflammatory drug, i also have an ice pack on my eyes. What else should i do? Should what i'm already doing help?

Do you know how many freckles, moles or age spots do you have?

The next best solution is to avoid the sun. Those freckles, moles or age spots will only get larger and darker. One example from YA about tanning: "i used to go tanning a ALOT, but then started to get more freckles so i stopped haha. "
Sunscreen will not protect you from getting burned.

Sunscreen does not protect you from getting moles or freckles, they will only get darker & bumpier or larger from each exposure from the sun.

Sunscreen will not protect you from skin cancer.

Sunscreen will not protect you if you have allergies, I never thought I had allergies!

Sunscreens also discolor your skin - for ever!

But I had Discoid Lupus caused from the sun. Google it. Took 12 years for mine to almost 'fade'. I don't want any more lupus appearing on my skin, so now I'm more & more into protecting myself. Bullous Pemphegoid is another skin disorder. Google that, too!

I'm the kind of person who has families with moles as large as raisin-size. I don't want moles on my body, so I always have been concern about that. But, how I got lupus? I don't know! I got it period.

The sun is more powerful than most people think.

Morgan Freeman, does he look pretty with his freckles? He's older now, and those on his face, are no longer freckles.

Source(s):
I'm almost 60 and I can count how many small moles I have, since childhood. I'm always wearing my wide brim hat.

How do improve your vision?

Q. I am 15 years old (girl) i Just got my glasses about 6 months ago. I am nearsighted and its .5 and i have 15/20 vision. Is there any way? i don't really have to wear my glasses all the time, only when i cant see things that are far way however for the past 2 months i am having trouble reading the tv screen and in my laptop. and now i am wearing my glasses frequently. Is there anyway to improve my vision, and bring it back to 20/20 ?


Answer
Many things can change the curvature of your lens, sometimes the genes in a family --- everyone ends up with glasses before they are 21 ... some in their 60 never wore any ... usually, mild changes can be returned to 20/20 with certain eye exercises. But one of the worst offenders is having diabetes and not keeping it under control, another is going outside in any weather any time of the year without wearing 100% protection from all sides from UV A, B, and C light, which can damage your eyes. Also, being in from of TV and computers you will find people don't blink enough and dry out their eyes and have to resort to using eye drops.

Some will go for laser surgery to change the lens back to when you could see 20/20. But there are also problems with any surgery and wearing glasses is not the worse treatment, really, even if you are 15---in life, there are things you can get that can't be fixed .... like vision changes with intracranial hypertension, migraines, various drugs you are taking (some that are not good, like Ecstasy, can be a real problem for your health and eyes).

If you are on a computer for a long time, take breaks like every 30-40 min. and get away from TVs etc. so your eyes will adjust from such tense work and go back to blinking more. Also, being in bright lights all the time is not good, or in the sun too much. That is why it is so very important to wear dark sunglasses that keep the UV light from not getting to any part of your eyes .... fancy expensive sunglasses just don't protect enough and so many people do not take care of their eyes right until a problem pops up. So, get a good exam---even get computer/tinted glasses for close work. I even have a magnifying light for sewing--so your eyes are important and you should have another exam.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get rid of freckles?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP