Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Should I get this circle lenses that also provide vision?

lasik eye surgery phoenix
 on shutterstock 19162519 300x234 Lasik Eye Surgery in Phoenix
lasik eye surgery phoenix image

Q. Hi, I've recently read about acuvue's one-day define contacts in a beauty magazine. Its kinda like circle lenses and supposed to make your iris look bigger, giving off the image of bigger eyes and more depth to your eyes. Afterall, eyes are the window to the soul.
1. I have astigmatism of 1.0 and eyesight of -3.25 and -3.00 for different eyes. When I wear contacts, I usually wear -3.25's with no astigmatism (since its cheaper and more comfortable and my eye doctore says its okay since i don't wear them on a daily basis). I wear glasses most of the time, barely touch my contacts once a month. Is it okay for me to wear these with the same prescription as my usual contacts?
2. How much do they cost? its not that much different from regular contacts maybe $10 more a box? Where can i get them? They are only sold in Asia and I don't know any trusted websites to get them since they're not sold by the 'big' stores.
3. What is the maximum vision they provide? I heard its -9.00 but I don't think they have it for astigmatism.
4. Should I just wait until I'm old enough to get Lasik (laser eye surgery) and wear plain circle lenses then since I'm still young right now or should I just stick with contacts for now? My eyes aren't all that small naturally and I guess no one really cares what I look like.
5. What is a good time to start wearing circle lenses? I'm almost 14 by the way and I have average-sized phoenix-shapes (stereotypical asian) eyes.


Answer
yes you should

~

Why is Nationwide Lasik so cheap?




danny23


Has anyone had eye correction laser surgery from them? If so, please share your experience. I'm in Phoenix. Any input is much appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.lasiknationwide.com/



Answer
There track record isnt the best? Read http://ft0.org/832b09 it has good information on laser eye surgery and treatments.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I get this circle lenses that also provide vision?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP