Friday, May 30, 2014

Lasik Eye Surgery...............................?

Q. hi there,

I'm just wondering about Lasik Eye Surgery. I really hate wearing my glasses/contacts and would love to just be able to see without them again!

Does it hurt at all? Does it take long to recover?
Do you actually SEE what is happening while it's taking place since your eyes are kept open?
Would you recommend it?

Any more details about it would be appreciated as well.
Thank you!


Answer
I had LASIK over 10 years ago when I was 25ish. It was without a doubt the best thing i've ever spent money on. No it doesn't hurt. It's just a bit scary, which is all in your head. (they give you an anti-anxiety pill beforehand anyway). Yes you can see the laser, it looks like you're at the bottom of a swimming pool and you can see something touch the top of the water surface. Surreal!

It takes 2 days to recover? and then eye drops for a number of weeks, no biggie for someone who wears contacts!

Waking up in the middle of the night and being able to see is THE big reward.

You will not regret it, you won't regret the money you spent either.

:)

Has anyone ever had lasik eye surgery?




mmm


How much does it cost?
does it hurt?
is there many complications?
How does it feel after the procedure is done?
after it is done... is there a chance my eyesight can worsen?
and would you reccommend other ppl to have this type of surgery?



Answer
I had Lasik about two years ago. It cost me about $3000 (including a lifetime guarantee) and I was able to make payments of about $300 a month.

I am very pleased with it and have not had any problems at all.

As with any procedure there are many possible complications. However, I know a handful of people who have had it done and have been very pleased as well. If you are considering it I would say make sure you do research first and choose the best place to have it done.

You will have slight discomfort the first day but the rocovery time is only a few days.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Lasik Eye Surgery...............................?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP