Friday, May 30, 2014

When will my vision stabilize after LASIK eye surgery?




Farah


My vision was -5 for both eyes. I had the LASIK eye surgery last Tuesday. And ever since my vision changed to -2.50 in one eye and the other is +2.50 .. Today is Saturday and I haven't seen any provement. So how long does it take to stabilize?


Answer
I was -4 in both eyes, just did the Ziemer all laser procedure 6 weeks ago. I had fluctuation for the first 5 weeks, but i was 20/25 and 20/15 (L/R) the day after. My eyes seemed to change from day to day, Until about a week ago.
For the last week it has been remarkably clear and no change. Your eyes are still swollen and healing. The first two weeks I had the most changes.

You should have a one week follow up. You need to discuss it with your doctor at that point, or on Monday when they open. Don't rub your eyes, use your drops, and wear your sunglasses.

would you suggest me having a lasik wavefront eye surgery?




Starchef


hi,im 34,since 14 i ve been wearing glasses,as today i went to my doctor HE told me to have this lasik surgery with laser but im not sure,i d like to know some opinions from some people who done it before ,my prescription its high BOTH MY EYES ARE 7.50


Answer
I had lasik eye surgery about 1 ago, so far I have been very happy, but it has cons that were small to me. For instance, I see small halos at night when I'm driving around the street lights and car lights, they are not great enough to really bother me. The paperwork before the surgery is pretty scary, you have to sign a waiver in which it explains all the things that can go wrong, so in the end, you just have to ask yourself if you are willing to deal with the cons no matter their size. There are also about three or four different technology's for laser surgery, I know lasik and wavefront are two different ones. So just make sure your doctor know which technology is best for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When will my vision stabilize after LASIK eye surgery?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP