Saturday, June 21, 2014

Allegretto Wavelight Lasik Eye-Q Machine?




avalon.blu


Has anyone heard anything bad about this lasik machine or had lasik surgery with it? I am having surgery with this machine in two days and would like to know how it performs.

I am very apprehensive about the surgery but it is the only way I can become a Police Officer.
I have read that because of its speed (400hz - the fastest laser available) that it virtually eliminates the haloes and night time glare that older slower machines cause.



Answer
I had the allegretto laser for my surgery. I did a lot of research and feel that it is the best. I also had intralase for the flap creation. The microkeratome method of creating the flap is actually the cause of most problems that go with lasik, so intralase has eliminated most of them. My night vision is indeed better than it was before I had the surgery. It is amazing!!

how much does lasik eye surgery cost in my area?




jennycrack


i live in hobart, indiana. how much does it normally cost in my area and where can i go?


Answer
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=lasik+hobart+indiana&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=

Use the link above to get information for your location. Most of the Lasik clinics offer a free consultation to make sure you're a good candidate, so do not hesitate to get a few opinions.

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Allegretto Wavelight Lasik Eye-Q Machine?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP