Monday, June 2, 2014

Lasik eye surgery in Ontario?




Small_Star


I'm planning to get lasik eye surgery somewhere near Toronto
does anyone have any past experiences, tips, suggestions of doctors or warnings of side effects to offer?
Any help would be appreciated :) thank youu~



Answer
I am in Edmonton and I went to Lasik MD. They have a branch in Toronto as well. To me they seem to be really well set up and professional plus I really liked the fact that they refused a coworker of mine that was not a good candidate for Lasik, shows that they are responsible and care about your eyesight, not the kind of place that will take your money and run. They also give you a phone number so if you have any problems or worries, you can just call them any time.

After Lasik, your eyes will hurt for the first few hours. Mine were really bad until I realized it was light sensitivity, inspite of the dark sunglasses they give you plus having all the blinds drawn so if that happens to you, try wearing a dark t-shirt over your head, it really helps. You can also expect your vision to be a bit blurry for the first week after surgery.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Lasik eye surgery in Ontario?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP