Saturday, December 8, 2012

Has anybody got LAsik surgery and if so how satisfied are you, any problems after the surgery or not?

Q. Im seriously contemplating lasik surgery because I'm tired of putting in eye contacts and wearing glasses. They both slow me down, but anyway can I get any suggestions or testimonials on the surgery and how it benefited your lives. Regrets, inquiries, procedures, or what to look for as far as the best doctors to perform the surgeries for me. Oh yea, and if he/she paid payments or lump sum what would was your decision, please share these with me.

A. hi check this link its good




http://buyingandsellingshares.blogspot.com/




.


Anyone try the Eyeport Vision Training System?
Q. Has anyone tried the Eyeport Vision Training System? Did it restore your eyesight and elimate your need for glasses. I already know about the Bates Method. I am asking for Eyeport testimonials only.
No studies have been done on it's effectiveness on eyesight restoration, and that's why I am looking for personal testimonials. Thanks

A. That's a new scam....hadn't seen or heard about that one yet.

At least they claim it ISN'T approved as a treatment for nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism....YET.. (.and of course, never will be ). They DO NOT claim it will restore eyesight and eliminate the need for glasses....where did you see that part ?

Only $239.99 , cheap for a little spaceship looking thing with flashing lights that is supposed to perform eye training miracles.

You won't find any TRUE testimonials in favor nonsense like that .

Save your money and buy a nice pair of glasses or apply it towards savings for Lasik surgery.

http://www.exerciseyoureyes.com/how_it_works.php


Best place to get lasik eye surgery in Pune?
Q.

A. I read abut Lasik surgery on the internet,
I think u should read it too; could be helpful to you


http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070610003034AAN6nhn

http://www.articlesbase.com/health-articles/lasik-surgery-growing-in-india-185082.html

http://lasiksurgeryindia.wordpress.com/2007/07/10/grace-maxwell-a-victoria-patient%e2%80%99s-testimonial-on-lasik-surgery-in-bangalore-india/


Laser eye surgery? Answer please! Thanks xxx?
Q. I really want to get laser eye surgery, and I watched a video on YouTube of it and it kind of freaked me out, but I still want to do it because my eyes are pretty bad, I have -4.75 on one, and -5.00 on the other! D; I'm 15 years old and my eye sight has always gotten worse every time I go to the eye doctor. How old do you have to be to get the surgery? And do you think I should get it now, or do you think I should wait until my eye sight comes to a stable number?

A. Laser eye surgeries, such as LASIK, LASEK, PRK, etc., will make a huge improvement in your vision.

However, you must be at least 18 before you do it. This is because your eyes will continue to change as you grow. In laser eye surgery, the doctor will be making permanent changes to your cornea to correct your vision. If your eyes are still changing, the doctor would not be able to make the proper changes. And these types of surgeries are not reversible; tweaks can be done to improve small things, but if the surgery isn't done properly, you will be stuck.

Be VERY careful about who you choose to do the eye surgery. If a doctor tells you they will do your surgery even though you're only 15, BEWARE. This is your eyesight we're talking about. LASIK surgery takes less than 15 minutes and it's very safe and easy, if the surgeon knows what he's doing. Check out what some laser eye surgery patients had to say about their surgeries here - http://www.worldclasslasik.com/testimonials-2.

You have plenty of time to do your research, so here is more information about how to choose a great LASIK surgeon. This doctor is in New York, but you can apply the tips no matter where you're located - http://www.worldclasslasik.com/find-great-new-york-city-lasik-surgeon

Go for it once you turn 18 and good luck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Has anybody got LAsik surgery and if so how satisfied are you, any problems after the surgery or not?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP