Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What is the cost of double eye lid surgery?

Q. How much would double eye lid surgery be for both upper eye lids? I plan to do it in Tennessee. Also how soon after can I work/drive? Thanks :)
I'm 19 btw if that affects healing time.

A. I work for an ophthalmologist and she charges $1800 total. If your excess eyelid skin is pushing down on your eyelashes or causing your upper lids to limit your visual field, your health insurance may pay for it. Call them and ask for a blepharoplasty evaluation to see if your insurance will pay first. Being 19 wont really effect healing time that much. Your going to have bruising no matter what but it might not be as bad for you as it would for a 70 or 80 year old. Some people work/drive the next day. It all depends on your tolerance and how much you care about going to work with bruised eyes.


What is the cost of double eye lid surgery?
Q. How much would double eye lid surgery be for both upper eye lids? I plan to do it in Tennessee. Also how soon after can I work/drive? I'm 19 in case that affects healing time. Thanks :)

A. It is illegal for physicians to fix prices, so you have to ask the office that will be doing the surgery. Most states will not allow surgery to be done on someone without their parents consent if they are under 21. The physicians office doing the surgery will give you instructions on how long you will have to wait to work or to drive. Depending on exactly what is done that could be a hour, a day, or three months. These are not standardized things. Ask the doctor who is responsible for the work. Do not take the advice of anyone else.


What is the cost of double eye lid surgery?
Q. How much would double eye lid surgery be for both upper eye lids? I plan to do it in Tennessee. Also how soon after can I work/drive? I'm 19 in case that affects healing time. Thanks :)

A. You need to make an appointment with a plastic surgeon and discuss this with him/her. Cost depends on the procedure, and I'm not sure why a 19-year-old would be getting eyelid surgery on both eyes. That's usually something done on older people.


How can I make my eyes double lidded without surgery?
Q. Or can anyone tell me by using scotch tape, because I don't have any double lidded tape where I live.

Maybe give me some links.

Thankyous!

A. Why would you want your eyes double lidded...?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the cost of double eye lid surgery?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP