Wednesday, June 26, 2013

If You Won $100,000,000 ......?

lasik eye surgery nj
 on LASIK Eye Surgery Cost NJ | Price of New Jersey LASIK Eye Surgery
lasik eye surgery nj image




Barney Bla


If you won $100,000,000 in the lottery, what would you do with all that money?
I Would give my parents and my brother a quarter of it. Donate another quarter to various churches, gay/lesbian organizations, and animal shelters/rescue groups.
With the remaining $50 million, I'd put half in to a savings account, and spend the remaining $25 million on myself right away.......
A brand new Hyundai Tiburon, a Hummer H3, 50 acres on a mountain in PA, build and decorate my dream home in the middle of the 50 acres, buy 3 vacations homes - one in Cape May, NJ, one in Virginia Beach, VA, and one in Daytona Beach, FL. I'd get liposuction, Lasik eye surgery, breast reduction, rhinoplasty, septoplasty, laser hair removal, weekly spa treatments.
My boyfriend could retire early and I'd get him a professional dietician and personal trainer.
I'd like to buy a fixer upper apartment building, fix it up, and make it available to homeless people for free.
The more detailed your answer, the better chance I'll give you the 10 points. Just saying "I'll have a big party" or "I'll go to the mall" isn't going to get you the 10 points. Good luck!



Answer
(You can get a breast reduction covered by insurance FYI).

I would get:

A house that is three car garage with an inground pool and sand court for volleyball or whatever.

Two cars (Jeep Wrangler Four Door and a 57 Bel Air).

Pay my brothers mortgage off on his house, my parents cars, help out my favorite aunt with her house as her husband is sick.

Go on a long vacation cruise to Alaska, the Bahamas, cruise across the Atlantic Ocean, visit Ireland and Egypt.

Vacation home in OBX, vacation to Hawaii and the west coast.

Donate to animal shelters/rescue groups, gay/lesbian organizations, organizations that help out those raped and molested, Planned Parenthood.

Might get a tummy tuck.

Put some money in an account for my future children's future (strict rules will apply as I can't stand kids thinking they have a free ride!).

Buy some undeveloped land and make it an offroad park. Buy some more land for a boarding home for animals.

I am looking for afforadable No Blade LASIK in the northern NJ area. West Milford, Wayne, Area?




divadiscon





Answer
Lasik eye surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her dental implants and Lasik surgery in India by a company called Indian Health Guru Consultants. The Price for dental and Lasik surgery is very less in India. She paid 25% of the price she was quoted in America.

Indian Health Guru Consultants is very famous in India They arrange Dental surgery, jaw surgery, Lasik eye surgery, Dental Implants etc for foreign patients in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and magazines- about their patient stories.
They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low cost, as dental and eye surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.

http://www.indianhealthguru.com
Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If You Won $100,000,000 ......?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP