Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How much would a 2 karat, best quality diamond ring cost?

laser eye surgery 5 years later
 on started waring glasses when I was 11 years old. Three years later I ...
laser eye surgery 5 years later image

Q. What is the average that it would cost to get about a 2 karat, good quality diamond ring, w/ a nice setting on it also.

Also, do you think its too early if he proposes after 1.5 yrs of dating? I know he's probably the best one out there for me. I'm starting to fall in love w/ him, but i'm not 100% sure. What do I do if he does ask soon?


Answer
The average price is $40,000.00 because bluenile.com is a publicly traded stock company, they list from 12k minimum to *!,000 so the average is $40k......Honestly you can spend as much as you want. The thing with diamonds they are worth whatever people want to spend. The public is tricked ( I sell them so I can say this) into spending a fortune. You see you will never get back what you paid. Elizabeth Taylors late husband bought a diamond for $1 million dollars, she tried to sell it 10 years after he died she only got $500k.

However, if you are simply looking for a nice real diamond and are flexible you can get a great white diamond, real, nice clean, that has been cleaned up by a laser...the same way you would make your skin look nice at a dermatologist or eye surgery a diamond from www.blowoutidamonds.com or our other site www.1800marrryme.com will save you tens of thousands.

If you do not have the $40,0000 average price.

What are your personal experiences with diabetes?




Sweets


How did you find out you were diabetic? Has it changed your lifestyle? If so, how?

Please don't post information from articles, or links to them. I want to know what it's like to be diabetic, beyond what I can read in an article.



Answer
Being age 41, I have been a type I diabetic for almost 24 years. After 19 years of multiple daily injections, I have spent the past five using an insulin pump. I was diagnosed in the summer between my junior and senior years in high school, at the age of 17. (Yeah, right on the cusp of adulthood!) I never did get sick at that time, but I did have the have the traditional symptoms of losing weight (30 pounds), thirsty, and "going" a lot. Although I was a bit stubborn, my parents were wisely concerned enough to make me go to the doctor for a diagnosis. My doctor immediately put me in the hospital, where I stayed for two weeks to fine tune my regimen and bring the glucose under control. (Insurance certainly won't allow that these days!) It was a bit of a drag, since I was hoping to graduate valedictorian or salutatorian and get a scholarship. The early days of being diabetic did affect my memory retention somewhat, but I did graduate high in my class and go off to college. Being diabetic, it was tough to work and go to school at the same time, but I got through it.

While I can hardly say my control has been exemplary, the first twenty years were fairly smooth on average. My stamina and lifestyle have no doubt been affected. Someone once said being diabetic is like being very slowly poisoned over your lifetime. At times, it does feel like that, understandably because of the glucose unnaturally floating around in your bloodstream and doing damage. I'd say the only major complication I've had is retinopathy in both eyes. Thirteen painful laser surgeries later, however, my eyes were back to normal, with minimal glasses necessary for nearsightedness. I have had some issues with peripheral neuropathy in the feet, but try to take care of that best I can. Physical activities I partake in like walking and hiking appear to help minimize it. (Unfortunately, I do have a sit down technical job.) And, of course, most diabetic guys will tell you that the condition does indeed affect your "libido" over time. There have been some hints of edema and kidney irregularities, but my doctor has done a good job of helping to keep those in check. Like most diabetics, I experience annoying side effects like dry skin and the occasional dental issue.

I have only experienced one "blackout" low glucose episode, about twenty years ago. There's only been a about a half dozen times over the past twenty years where I was seriously sick because of the diabetes. Other than that, I am rarely out from work sick. Most mornings I don't feel like going, but I know that starting a habit of staying home is a downward path of self-pity. Sometimes, I wish I didn't have to work full-time (and more), so I could commit more time to my diabetes care and have less stress, plus do the things I really want to do. However, I keep at it, so I can have a home, car, and retirement. Hopefully, we will see some real breakthroughs in diabetes treatments in the next 5-10 years which will make such difficulties avoidable. For now, I live my life as if this is something I will have to manage indefinitely. For quality of life for potentially the next 30-40 years, it's mandatory. Sometimes, it does feel as though I have missed out on some life experiences and choices over the years because of the condition, but overall I'd say my life is satisfying. I have good friends and stay active in my community. I occasionally remind myself that it's not necessarily terminal like cancer and I am fortunate to live in a time when I can actually do something effective to self-treat it.

Hope this helps you in your research.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would a 2 karat, best quality diamond ring cost?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP