Saturday, June 7, 2014

lasik eye surgery two years ago. going to army meps tomorrow?




WoWplayerg


hey i just looked up in some cases you can get d/q at meps for having lasik eye surgery.. and that they can tell you have had it done. i got lasik a little over a year and a half ago and was wondering if i go to meps tomorrow will they d/q me or will they give me a waiver. last checkup i had was 6 months ago and my vision was 20/10
thank you for the quick answer! i forgot allll about my lasik eye surgery. and i am just wanting to enlist in the army for a computer job and or Infantry 11b



Answer
Since it's been over a year, the most you will need is a waiver, but probably not even that. And getting an eyesight waiver is one of the easiest ones to get.

However, it does DQ you from certain MOS/schools, like airborne (the rapid pressure changes can rip open the flap they cut in your eye for the surgery, even years later).

Where to go for a Post LASIK Surgery eye exam?




Chase


I live in Reynosa, Mexico and I'm a US Citizen. I had LASIK Surgery about 10 months ago and I am looking for a place to schedule an appointment for a Post LASIK Surgery eye exam. I had my surgery done with LASIK Vision Institute, but their nearest office is very far away in a northern part of Texas so I am looking for a place in Reynosa or in southern Texas near the McAllen area possibly.
Thanks to anyone who can help me out!



Answer
All I did was put in lasik surgery McAllen, TX and low and behold google search found it.
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=lasik+surgery+mcallen+texas&fb=1&gl=us&hq=lasik+surgery&hnear=0x866576324d9637df:0x2f1d39a9b52c0eb8,McAllen,+TX&sa=X&ei=eHFvUerhMZHS9QSgjYGIDQ&ved=0CK8BELYD

Google is your friend.

Hometown McAllen.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: lasik eye surgery two years ago. going to army meps tomorrow?
Rating: 98% based on 3217 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Camera Info by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP